Hypnotechs - Hypnotherapy & Hypnosis
A different kind of hypnotist.
"Different in what way?"
I tend to like therapies I can read about in medical journals. This is often called "medical" or "clinical" hypnosis and includes hypnosis for trauma, PTSD, pain management, anxiety, eating disorders, and more, but generally does not include "past lives" and other mystical modalities that many hypnotherapists practice.
I have long favored a behavioral approach, and I am more interested in how you are today than how you got here. Someone once described a Hypnotherapist as a "subconscious behaviorist," and I think that represents what I do pretty well.
Hypnosis is proven to achieve results – it’s my primary focus because it works.
- The American Medical Association issued a statement recognizing hypnosis as, "a legitimate treatment in medicine and dentistry."
- Additionally, the American Psychological Association calls hypnosis "A powerful, effective therapeutic technique for a wide range of conditions, including pain, anxiety and mood disorders." And further states: "Hypnosis can also help people change their habits, such as quitting smoking."
- The Journal of the National Medical Association says: "hypnosis can, when used by trained personnel, be of significant value to medical practice".
Hypnosis has a long record of success – simply put, it works. Find out for yourself!
I take my work and studies very seriously - here are a few of my credentials and achievements:
- Registered Hypnotherapist - Washington State Department of Health
- Certified Hypnotherapist - National Guild of Hypnotists
- Certified Hypnotherapist - AFL-CIO Hypnotherapist's Union Local 472
- Graduate, HMI College of Hypnotherapy, accredited by the U.S. Department of Education
- Certified Practitioner of Neuro-Linguistic Programming
- Member - American Hypnosis Association
- Seventeen advanced certifications and counting
- Decades of experience using hypnosis and Neuro-linguistic programming (NLP)
- Member - Duvall Chamber of Commerce
Hypnosis has a long record of successes. It is scientifically verified, and it will work for you.
“I have worked for over fifty years to disassociate the study of hypnosis from mystical and unscientific connotations.”
–Milton H. Erickson
What clients are saying:
"My world has changed since I started coming here. I was a bit skeptical at first but Rob has a calming way about him. He explained the process clearly and made me feel comfortable right away. I started to see results after my first visit and build on that success with every appointment."
"Rob is amazing, try it out...super relaxing, and helped me learn to sleep better!"
"Rob truly is amazing and I highly recommend him. I’ve worked with other hypnotherapist who weren’t able to get results in 5+ sessions. Rob consistently gets results in every session. He’s the only hypnotherapist I’ll work with."
"I had to thank you one more time for all the great work you have done with me. I'm flying to Vegas and have ZERO jitters. You are amazing and I am forever grateful to you."
The midwife and doctors were beyond impressed at how I was able to stay with it and calm the whole time. Very little pain until the very end.
Nice job Rob! You are so dang good at what you do.
Honestly, not voo doo but actually very good therapy, Hypnotechs in Duvall. He's very straightforward and not into anything strange. Very logical and down to earth.