Rob Perin C.Ht.
For some people, what matters is history. For them; My first training in hypnosis was from the Western Washington University psychology department during my college years. Ever since then, I have used hypnosis and Neuro-Linguistic Programming in everything I have done.
Other people like certificates, diplomas, and licenses. For that group, my formal education consists of more than 300 hours of instruction and 200+ hours of supervised time with clients before I ever saw a client on my own. I have hundreds of more hours with clients in my private practice since then and more than 200 hours invested in advanced certifications.
I value ongoing education in my field, so I stay current with developments in human behavior research, psychology, hypnosis and more. I also like to expand my skills, so at any given time I am likely to be taking classes toward my next certification and that 200+ hours logged so far in continuing education certifications continues to grow.
My practice is about clinical/medical hypnosis and behavioral therapy. No "past lives", no chakras, no auras, no crystals.
Certifications & Memberships:
- Hypnotherapist - Washington State Department of Health #HP60794159
- Certified Hypnotherapist - National Guild of Hypnotists #59068
- Certified Practitioner of Neuro-Linguistic Programming - AHA/ABNLP #161260
- Diploma in Hypnotherapy - HMI College of Hypnotherapy (accredited by the USDE) #101415
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Practitioner - Academy of Modern Applied Psychology
- Hypnotechs® is registered - Washington State Department of Revenue
American Hypnosis Association Certifications:
- Eating Disorders
- Trauma Recovery Hypnosis
- Anxieties & Fears
- Immune Disorders
- Pre & Post Surgery Hypnosis
- Hypnosis and Seniors
- Sports Performance
- Pain Management
- Emergency Hypnosis
- Smoking Cessation
- Weight Loss
- The Law of Attraction
- Dynamic Hypnosis Speeches
- Rapid and Instant Inductions
- Handwriting Analysis
Other Certifications & Education:
- Ericksonian Hypnotherapy
- Conversational Hypnotherapy
- A Strategic Planning Approach to Suicide Prevention
- Psychological First Aid
- Mental Health First Aid
- Professional Counselling
- Ethics, Confidentiality, HIPAA, & Mandated Reporting
- Healthcare CPR/AED/First Aid
- FEMA Diversity Awareness