Rob Perin C.Ht.
For some people, what matters is history. For them; My first training in hypnosis was at the Western Washington University psychology department in 1983. I've used it or it's cousin Neuro-linguistic programming (NLP) in one form or another ever since.
Other people like to see certificates, diplomas, and licenses. For that group, my formal education consists of nearly 500 hours of instruction and 200+ hours of supervised time with clients, before I ever saw a client on my own. I have hundreds of more hours with clients in my private practice since then.
I value ongoing education in my field, so I stay current with developments in human behavior research, psychology, hypnosis and more. I also like to expand my skills, so at any given time I am likely to be taking classes toward my next certification. So far I have 200+ hours logged in continuing education certifications.
For me, it's all about medical hypnosis. No "past lives", no chakras, no auras, no crystals.
Certifications & Memberships:
- Registered Hypnotherapist - Washington State Department of Health #HP60794159
- Certified Hypnotherapist - National Guild of Hypnotists #59068
- Certified Practitioner of Neuro-Linguistic Programming - AHA/ABNLP #161260
- Certified Hypnotherapist - AFL-CIO Hypnotherapist's Union Local 472 #39463819
- Professional Member - American Hypnosis Association #003816
- Diploma in Hypnotherapy - HMI College of Hypnotherapy (accredited by the USDE) #101415
- Hypnotechs® is registered - Washington State Department of Revenue
- Premium Member - Duvall Chamber of Commerce
American Hypnosis Association Certifications:
- Eating Disorders
- Trauma Recovery Hypnosis
- Anxieties & Fears
- Immune Disorders
- Pre & Post Surgery Hypnosis
- Hypnosis and Seniors
- Sports Performance
- Pain Management
- Emergency Hypnosis
- Smoking Cessation
- Weight Loss
- The Law of Attraction
- Dynamic Hypnosis Speeches
- Rapid and Instant Inductions
- Handwriting Analysis
Other Certifications & Education:
- Ericksonian Hypnotherapy
- Conversational Hypnotherapy
- A Strategic Planning Approach to Suicide Prevention
- Psychological First Aid
WHAT DO CLIENTS SAY?
KIND WORDS FROM MY WONDERFUL CLIENTS
"My world has changed since I started coming here. I was a bit skeptical at first but Rob has a calming way about him. He explained the process clearly and made me feel comfortable right away. I started to see results after my first visit and build on that success with every appointment."
"Rob is amazing, try it out...super relaxing, and helped me learn to sleep better!"
"Rob truly is amazing and I highly recommend him. I’ve worked with other hypnotherapist who weren’t able to get results in 5+ sessions. Rob consistently gets results in every session. He’s the only hypnotherapist I’ll work with."
"I had to thank you one more time for all the great work you have done with me. I'm flying to Vegas and have ZERO jitters. You are amazing and I am forever grateful to you."
The midwife and doctors were beyond impressed at how I was able to stay with it and calm the whole time. Very little pain until the very end.
Nice job Rob! You are so dang good at what you do.
Honestly, not voo doo but actually very good therapy, Hypnotechs in Duvall. He's very straightforward and not into anything strange. Very logical and down to earth.